As with other companies, we have adopted a hybrid work model, with a combination of in-office and remote work schedules. Our team is working on your behalf, and is happy to help via phone, email, electronic meeting, or by advanced appointment in our office to ensure the appropriate team member is available to assist you. Should you need assistance, please see the Our Team page for our team’s direct extensions and emails. For after-hours assistance, or to reach our receptionist during business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday) please call 360-254-5700.
2020 BOCC Facebook Cover - Thank You

Current News & Events

Important Things HOA Management Companies Can Do for Your Community

Do you live in an HOA community?If so, then you’re aware of how time-consuming it can be to keep your community safe and attractive. That's because an HOA manages a community's shared property. It also enforces rules and regul... Read More

Why HOAs Need New Homeowners in the Community

Would you like to improve the quality of your home owner's association?HOAs are responsible for managing and maintaining communities of homes or condominiums. These organizations are typically governed by a board of directors. The board... Read More

Duties of a Community Association Manager

Did you know that there are around 350,000 community associations in the US right now?Community associations come in many different forms, but all have one thing in common - the need for effective management.Whether it's overseeing the ... Read More

The Benefits of a Home Owners Association

Are you considering purchasing a home within a homeowners association? Maybe you're part of an HOA board and the various responsibilities seem daunting.Not to worry. Whatever your circumstances, knowledge is power and relief from undue ... Read More

Common HOA Rules Every Homeowner Should Know

Have you recently moved into a new home?If so, there's no denying that buying a new house is an exciting experience. But it also comes with a lot of responsibility. For example, many neighbors are managed by an HOA.The purpose of an HOA... Read More

What Is HOA Management?

Did you know that more than 350,000 communities relied on management from a homeowners association in 2022? With a number like that, it's clear that homeowner's associations (HOAs) are a major player in the real estate industry. HOA... Read More

4 Tips on How to Set HOA Holiday Decorating Rules

One of the first things homeowners ask about when moving into a neighborhood is whether there is a homeowners association. One thing about the HOA is the fees differ based on the season and other things that happen throughout the year.When ... Read More

A First Time Home Owner's Guide to HOA Fees

The average HOA fee for a home in Portland, just outside Vancouver, Washington, was $384 a month in 2020. HOA fees are associated with luxury living in the suburbs, but they are becoming increasingly popular among any community in a desirab... Read More

What Is an HOA Lien?

As of 2022, you can expect to pay an average of over $350,000 for a home in the United States. As time goes on, the price of real estate will continue to increase. First-time homebuyers will likely find it more difficult than ever before to... Read More

What Is an HOA Foreclosure?

Every year, around 0.11% of all US housing units face foreclosure. Yet many people believe only lenders can start these proceedings. But did you know an HOA can do it as well?As an HOA, a time may come when you need to start foreclosure pro... Read More
HOA Management - Search for Your Community

Contact Us

12503 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Suite 260
Vancouver, WA 98684

Phone: Vancouver: (360) 254-5700
Portland: (503) 221-0924
Fax: (360) 254-9573

Copyright © 2023 Invest West Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Website by PMW | Sitemap