All vendors who wish to work with Invest West Management, LLC must become an approved vendor by registering and complying with our Vendor Program. NetVendor is a risk management solution that helps keep Invest West Management, LLC locations safe by screening all vendors to ensure they have adequate insurance coverage.
New or existing vendors, we look forward to building and maintaining a safe, efficient and cost-effective partnership through utilizing innovative technology solutions. Full compliance in the program requires the following:
- Complete Company Profile Information.
- Provide Insurance Information.
- Esign a W9
- Esign a vendor agreement.
- Pay an annual fee.
If you have any questions about our vendor registration process, please contact us.
Benefits to our Vendors
- Rate and write reviews, post to Facebook and Twitter, Share with friends, more
- Automated COI renewal process - we work directly with their insurance agents
- Increased visibility within management company
- Increased visibility with other entities
- Ability to showcase your "vendor specials"
- Vendor can list themselves in multiple categories
- Centralized place to store COIs, W9s, Green Certificates with 24/7 access
- On-line bidding tool saves vendor time
- Minority, Women's, and Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise visibility
- Levels the competition for vendors who are not insured
- Adobe integration for easy signing of documents
- Vendors enjoy our service: www.netvendor.net/testimonials